Rules for Course Books
- Parents are advised to purchase course themselves as school doesn’t provide the course.
- During the session, if books or anything is required by the student, it will be parents’ responsibility to provide it.
- Parents should be in touch with their wards and hostel authorities about the availability of books or any other item.
- Parents are advised to visit School/Hostel at least once a month to get the information and progress or their wards.
- It is compulsory for the parents to attend Parent-Teacher Meeting.
- Examination result of the student will be declared on a particular date (to be announced by the school authorities.) The result card of the student will be shown on this date only.
-No information will be given before or after the given date.