Guidelines for Parents related to Vacations/Holidays
- Proper arrangement to be made by parents for calling their wards (students) on any holiday / vacation. Parent should send request E-mail at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org for leave of his child. No transport facility will be provided by the School / Hostel in this regard.
- Students should reach the hostel latest by 5 p.m. on the schedule date after his return from vacation.
-Fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged per day for the late comers.
-Violation of this rule for second time by the student will detain him from admission to hostel.
- Parents should comply strictly holiday information as given by the School/Hostel Authority at proper date.
– Follow the date given by the School/hostel Authority not by the student.
- Parents can inspect the hostel room allotted for the student at the admission time only.
-No visit of parents will be allowed second time.
- X-mas, Dussherra & Summer Vacations. School/Hostel will remain closed. Parents should take their wards to their homes.
-If not taken, student will be turned out from the hostel.
- During working days student will not be allowed to leave the hostel premises.